Housing Support Officer needed in London £14.64ph ref:5185759
This role will involve:
- Coordinate responses for the Housing service teams of escalated contact in the service including Freedom of Information, Members Enquiries, Subject Access Requests etc. Working collaboratively with relevant teams to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Provide complaints coordination and monitoring for the Housing Service Teams including following up on delayed complaints, administering complex complaints cases and monitoring service and contractor complaints performance.
- Follow up feedback or escalated contact in a timely manner with a telephone call or the customers preferred method of contact and where appropriate solving problems and queries.
- Manage the utilities billing to a high standard, ensuring that the relevant information is available for leaseholders and other housing services for accurate invoicing and that all efforts are made to ensure utility accounts are kept up to date.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support, including financial procedures, such as raising invoices, in adherence to financial procedures and processes, minute taking, photocopying, filing, printing and scanning.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services