About the Company
A forward thinking professional services firm with an international presence are looking for a new HR Coordinator. They are award winning, leaders in their field and have a supportive environment.
About the Role
Part of the wider HR team, the role works closely with the HR Director EMEA and has full responsibility for the HR system and general administration. This includes:
- Employee lifecycle (starters/leavers)
- Managing the HR inbox
- Assist with recruitment coordination
- Assisting with tracking budgets
- Administering the HR system
- Maintaining data integrity, testing and reports
- Producing training materials and supporting with training
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Support with projects
You will have strong HR administration experience and have worked in the professional services sector. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with systems, administration and is looking to take ownership of admin. You will be highly organised, technically strong, have a can do attitude and strong attention to detail. Experience of Workday is essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources