- To assess all types of planning and associated applications including site visit, consultation, negotiation written report and recommendation to agreed timescales.
- Responsibility for major development proposals.
- Represent the Council at Informal Hearings and Public Inquiries.
- Deal with planning enquiries from agents, applicants and the public.
- Negotiate agreements under S.106 of the Town and Country Planning Act where appropriate to secure wider benefit from development proposals.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other