Day to Day Duties:
- Generating pick lists within the SAP Business 1 system
- Picking and issuing of material for the production line and/or external customers and suppliers
- Goods receipting as required
- Play an active part within the annual stock take activities
- General warehouse duties as required
- Housekeeping and maintenance of a clean and tidy work area
- Look to continuously improve all relevant methods of inventory control
- To understand and comply with Company policies and procedures including, but not limited to, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
The ideal candidate will have a proven Storesperson background within a similar role and will have Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence. Also ideally to be IT literate with experience of inventory databases (SAP preferred) and standard Microsoft applications, understanding of automotive/mechanical components preferred, experience of formal warehousing procedures and will be organised and have accurate record-keeping.
Straight Day Shift
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other