An opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a development team for test equipment and solutions for the software test of electrically powered steering systems.
This is a fast-paced sector requiring strong design and problem-solving skills to support projects with short design cycle times and high production volumes. The successful applicant will become a major contributor to a highly motivated test team that helps the SW developers to meet demanding safety and quality standards.
What you'll do
Reporting to the software test manager and working in a dynamic, multi-project environment, you will:
- Review the testing needs of our projects and identify the requirements for the Processor-in-the-Loop based test equipment that arise form it
- Extend the capabilities of our Processor-in-the-Loop equipment by adding or improving hardware, simulation and software features to the overall solution
- Bring-up the modified system and make it available to the test team
- Document the changes / new functionality
- Support the testers who execute the tests in case of equipment related questions.
What we are looking for
University Degree in Electronics, Software or System Engineering, Mechatronics engineering
- Relevant experience in at least two of the areas electronics design, modelling / simulation and SW development (ideally real-time, embedded SW)
- Ideally knowledge / experience in test methods used in Automotive, like Hardware-in the-Loop, Processor-in-the-Loop or Software-in-the-Loop
- Tools: Simulation: Matlab/Simulink or similar tools, Testing: MxVDev, Test Stand, VeriStand
- Due to the fact that some of the work depends on Hardware available in the lab in Shirley, a part of the work requires presence on-site.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other