Trainee Installation engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Community Fibre's first cohort of Trainee Installation Engineers - the demand for data and the need for a stable internet connection is only ever increasing and fibre is most definitely the future.
If you're looking to start your career or perhaps looking for a career change this is a fantastic opportunity to learn the from the ground up. With a fully CFL tailored training programme, no prior experience within the industry is needed but an eager to learn attitude, and willingness to go above and beyond for our customers is essential.
What you'll be doing:
Your Community Fibre journey will start with an intensive 3 week training program in Enfield. This 3 week program will provide you with a full and comprehensive overview of how to work safely on the Openreach network and also how to complete customer installations to CFL Standard. You will complete your training in groups of up to 8.
Once you're fully trained and ready to go independently you will be:
- Once fully up to speed you will be working in a 2 person team.
- Installing fibre in residential single dwelling units, including splicing.
- Assisting the CX team with troubleshooting technical queries.
- Liaising by phone with the supervisor and CX team to organise sales visits, installations and arrange service calls.
What we're looking for you to bring:
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent time keeping and organisation.
- Fantastic attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Full UK driving license.
- Comfortable with heights and working outside in all weathers.
- We operate within the London boroughs so you must live and be happy to work anywhere within the M25 boundary.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market.
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution.
- We all love time off whether that's going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you'll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days.
- Birthday leave, our treat to you.
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme.
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health.
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other