Ict Project Manager needed in Crewe £21.12ph PAYE - Reference:5185668
This role will involve:
- Define, manage, assess, estimate and document the execution of one or more complex projects or work streams in accordance with appropriate policies and processes, scrutinizing all activities against plan, providing regular and accurate financial and technical progress reports to senior managers, clients, users, suppliers and colleagues in order to deliver a quality product or service within agreed resources, timescales and other business constraints including budgets.
- Take professional responsibility for the full range of technical and supplier relationship management aspects of systems, products, services or infrastructure specification, capacity planning, strategic and operational design, policy and process definition, development, procurement, implementation, hand over and support in order to deliver effective business solutions that meet the needs of the clients and their users and comply with appropriate professional, technical and national standards.
- Lead, manage and motivate large project teams in a matrix management environment influencing, negotiating and providing technical advice and expertise to clients, external partners, contractors and colleagues, undertaking appraisals and taking responsibility for mentoring staff, in order to encourage the development of their skills and expertise, and to broaden and increase both business and technical knowledge to ensure that best practice and specialist skills are shared and effective relationships are built and maintained.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field or an level of equivalent experience
- Programme and project management, including initial scoping, feasibility assessments and managing budgets within agreed constraints, using Prince 2 project planning, management and control techniques, e.g. risk assessment and critical path analysis
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet