Group Exercise Coach needed in Newry £15.33ph PAYE - Reference:444016
This role will involve:
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of fitness classes to accredited standards, for the following clients / groups:
- i) The general public
- ii) Sporting or other special interest groups and clubs
- iii) Primary / Secondary school children.
- iv) Children and adults with physical, learning, mobility and other disabilities.
- v) Children and adults with a range of medical conditions
- Maintain currency in Group Exercise qualifications by completing updates in accordance with requirements of the awarding body, incorporating changes in a timely way into lesson programmes.
- Responsible for appraising management on all matters relating to technical aspects of the class content especially health and safety.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment issued, used and returned to support the Group Exercise class is checked and is in good working order.
- Responsible for the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults during the Group Exercise class.
- Self-preparation of music and choreography, as required, for Group Exercise Classes.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Hold a REPS, NVQ Level 2 Award in Fitness Instruction, Coaching NI Exercise & Fitness Award or equivalent qualification.
- Enhanced DBS check
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism