Production Planner (Durham) – Up to £30,000!
I am delighted to be supporting my client on an exclusive basis for the appointment of a Production Planner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded, growing business who boast a low turnover of staff.
The main duties of the Production Planner will be managing the production planning, forming strong working relationship with operations, Purchasing and customer services therefore great communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Produce and issue level loaded manufacturing plan to meet OTIF targets considering material and resource availability.
- Scheduling of daily works orders to factory
- Producing and maintaining long term capacity plan for business and identifying any potential risks to plan.
- Running the daily planning/Operations meeting
- Plan attainment of >95%
- Working with supply chain manager to ensure that Inventory and DOS targets are met
- Working with logistics to agree a dispatch schedule to meet customer delivery dates
- Champion communications between operations, purchasing and customer services to ensure accurate exchange of information
- Daily and monthly reporting on planning KPI’s and identifying projects to improve KPI numbers.
The ideal candidate…
- Minimum 3 years production planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Computer literate, with systems experience
- Proactive and driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Driven
- Ability to challenge norms
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent