Project Officer Based in Oxford and the salary is £19.61ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To produce reports, spreadsheets and presentations using the full suite of MS office as directed by the Service Improvement Team.
- To undertake research including horizon scanning to explore opportunities for local innovation and service improvement. Compiling information and producing reports as requested.
- To play a key role in supporting the planning and delivery of wide-ranging projects and vital functions in support of the Environment and Place Service and Business Improvement Programmes and Projects supporting project delivery, based on a matrix-working approach.
- To work with members of the Service and Business Improvement Team on a range of Business Development support tasks that may include activities such as:
- Scheme of delegation
- Business continuity
- Information governance
- Performance information
- Engagement and consultation
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services