*Test and Repair Technician* *Kingswood, Surrey area* *£25,000 - £30,000* + 23 days holiday plus BH + Pension + Company Bonus + Health Care* Main duties for the Test and Repair Technician will be:
- Working with the production department testing final and sub-assemblies to required specification. Mechanically assemble instruments.
- Investigate and fault find customer systems and assist with repairs on PCB's and assemblies.
- Identify and communicate concerns with repairs or test units.
- Working efficiently and to quality standards, ensuring health & safety requirements are always followed.
- Read, interpret and follow diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, testing procedures and other written instructions or procedures to accurately test or build products.
- Responsible for completing production orders on-time and to required quality standards.
- Utilize gauges & test equipment to consistently produce a high standard product.
- Experience using multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Final Test of finished or sub-assembled units to specified instructions.
- Always follow testing procedures and manuals - documenting results as required and highlighting any concerns regarding procedures to direct report
- HNC/HND/BTEC in Mechatronics or equivalent
- Mechanical Assembly experience
- Repairs & testing of PCB's & assemblies
- PCB experience understanding of electric circuits
- Experience with Wiring & soldering
- Experienced using multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Attention to detail
- Good IT skills essential
- Good communication skills
- 2 years plus experience
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
23 days holiday plus BH + Pension + Company Bonus + Health Care
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent