Building Surveyor Based in Thamesmead and the salary is £18.71 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To advise members of the public and colleagues of options in relation to repairs, improvements and adaptations of residential dwellings. To include advice on policy in relation to disabled adaptations, private sector renewal, empty properties, repairs to adaptations, handyperson services and any other associated services. Also to include advice on assistance that may be available via other organisations such as Central Government or energy providers.
- To carry out the full range of building surveying tasks associated with the identification, specification and implementation of building and associated works to residential properties.
- To procure contractors to undertake building and associated works in line with the client’s Contract Standing Orders and local procedures or use existing procurement arrangements such as Schedule of Rates contracts or preferred provider arrangements.
- To act as Contract Administrator for designated building projects, including issuing of site instructions and authorisation of payment certificates.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities