Role: Business Development Manager - Signage
Salary: £30K-£35K dependent on experience + Car Package + Commission (realistic OTE £50K+)
My client are a leading Agency within Large Format, Signage, Graphics and Exhibitions and are looking for two experienced salespeople to join their team! One will be focused on bringing in sales within Signage and the other within Exhibitions and Events!
The candidate will ensure orders are secured and then delivered to meet time and budget requirements and to meet and exceed client expectations. Be able to price, run and check the jobs into the design studio or to production. To have good management of systems to track, report and follow up on enquiries. A pro-active attitude to work towards winning and maintaining customers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Experienced in selling Signage, Large Format or Graphics.
- Have a proven track record in New Business hunting.
- Have experience and contacts within the industry
- A strong and confident all-rounder – must be comfortable being client facing and account managing existing accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Prospecting and generating new business
- Present our printing capabilities in a compelling way and follow up consistently on potential clients
- Build and maintain solid relationships with customers
- Work on innovative marketing campaigns to attract new business
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM system
- Provide a high level of service to our clients
- Identifying and taking briefs from prospects and customers
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Working towards monthly and quarterly targets
- Maintaining a sales pipeline
- Attending weekly sales meetings
If you have the relevant experience please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Business Development, Bus Development, New Business, Business Development Manager, New business opportunities, Account Manager, Account Management, Signage, Large Format, Graphics, POS, Point of sale, Signs, Agency
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative