Clinical Support Worker
We’re recruiting dedicated, compassionate Clinical Support Workers to join our Clinical Services Team to provide care to our clients in and around the Wakefield area.
No experience is necessary to join our team as we provide a full training and induction programme, so you have the skills and confidence to succeed in your new role. We are looking for people who have excellent customer service skills, are great communicators and can work effectively in a team as well as independently.
We believe that homecare is a way of improving people’s lives and within your role as a Clinical Support Worker you will be responsible for helping them to continue living the life they prefer to lead.
Tasks may include: (Dependant on client)
- Catheter Care
- Epilepsy Management
- Gastrostomy feeding and medication administration
- Medication Management
- Nebuliser/Oxygen Management
- Naso-gastric Care and feeding
- Invasive and non- invasive ventilation.
- Oxygen/Saturation Monitoring
- Spinal Injury Care
- Tracheostomy care
What can Allied Healthcare offer me?
- £9.37 per hour, paid mileage and travel time
- Free uniform & PPE
- Full clinical training and supervision provided by our Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Paid training & induction programme
- Free DBS*
- Employee recognition awards including monetary bonus*
- Uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme*
- A variety of shifts including guaranteed hours or flexible contracts
- Fully funded NVQ qualifications and career progression opportunities
- Before you join Allied Healthcare, we will need to complete a compliance checklist including a DBS check and evidence of the right to work in the UK.
We are looking for people who share the same values as us: Accountable, Listening, Leadership, Innovative, Empowering, and Dignified. Our values are at the heart of everything we do, and every member of our family plays a part in upholding these.
The people we support deserve the very best, so if you have the determination and passion to make this possible, get in touch and apply today!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing