Job Title: Lead Quality Engineer
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum (DOE) + company benefits
Requirements: Due to the nature of the business you must be a British Passport holder and be prepared to have security clearance checks performed
As a key member of the Quality Assurance team, you will ensure ongoing success in implementation and continuous improvement of our processes, driving customer satisfaction and business goals.
This role, as a Quality Engineer covers all aspects of Quality Assurance across the business;
- QA of Product and Systems, Hardware and Software engineering development activities including:
- Assuring effective implementation of engineering development processes throughout the life cycle on a variety of projects including new developments and product maintenance.
- Agreement of test specs/plans/witnessing and approving proving tests
- Review and approval of engineering changes and associated issues.
- Support to manufacturing by the collection and analysis of metrics and corresponding improvement activities.
- Support to manufacturing in the resolution of customer, in-house or supplier issues.
- Continuous improvement:
- Drive improvements both through day to day QA activities and specific improvement projects. Using DMAIC methodology and Lean and Six Sigma tools at all levels in the business from business processes through to build and supplier processes.
- Quality Assurance:
- Maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System. Including both conducting and refining the Quality System and process audits.
- Working with all functions to support the continuous improvement of their processes.
Hit 'Apply Now' using your most recent CV to apply.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Company Benefits
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent