Team Secretary Based in Shrewsbury and the salary is £10.14 ph PAYE
This is a part time (18.5hrs) temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Undertake general office administration to include processing incoming and outgoing mail and telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries, receiving and assisting visitors, operating a photocopier and fax machine
- Store, retrieve, and supply information.
- Enter and integrate data into a computer system
- Receive and send mail, email, telephone calls
- Process documents relating to goods and services
- Arrange and support meetings including note taking
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration