Administration Officer needed in Bedford paying £8.91 per hr PAYE Ref:5185542
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- An admin support role that sits across two Adult Social Care teams, providing support to coordinate applications for Adult Safeguarding training on behalf of the Adult Safeguarding team and to support the Care Standards Team with general administration duties.
- To co-ordinate safeguarding training for internal and external staff. This involves, sending course information out, monitoring returns/applications, preparing lists of attendee and managing a waiting list, sending out invites/links, liaising with the trainer and populating attendance list.
- Organising professional’s meetings where required
- Minute taking of regular professional’s meetings and distribution.
- Oversite of team email box and respond where necessary as directed
- Electronic filing of documents
- Distributing when directed publications and guidance to care providers
Ideally candidates will have:
- Confident, professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills including word, excel, email
- Minute taking
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration