Leisure Commissioning Officer needed in Kingston upon Thames paying £16.29 per hr PAYE Ref:443132
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Contribute to the development and management of Leisure services, and any other related services, as required.
- Support development of service strategies, partnerships and commissioning plans
- Contribute to delivery of key corporate and service projects as a member of the project team
- Contribute to the development and delivery of leisure capital projects, representing the client function as required.
- Deliver effective and consistent performance management and monitoring of the contracts, including leading inspections and audits as required.
- Ensure resources relating to the services are used efficiently, assisting in the monitoring of budgets and contract spend as required
- Incorporate sustainability considerations in decision-making around commissioning, service delivery and contract management
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of contributing to the delivery of public-facing services through commissioning and contractual arrangements.
- Operational experience and technical knowledge relating to the delivery in specific area of responsibility.
- Experience of integrating sustainability considerations into service delivery.
- Stakeholder management skills and a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Experience of maintaining productive and collaborative working relationships externally with partners and providers.
- Awareness of financial procedures including budget monitoring.
- Understanding of commissioning and procurement exercises in a large organisation.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services