Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator/Developer| National End User | 12 Month FTC |£42,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a London based National end user in the housing sector.
- Troubleshooting issues with common solutions and system administration.
- Analyse end-user needs and design, test, and develop software or software configuration to satisfy demands.
- Analyse, and translate business requirements in to functional and non-function system requirements.
- Supporting systems integration, data migrations and systems configuration to enable business systems stability.
- Supporting the resolution of application support tickets from our service desk improving the business experience, suggesting improvements and innovations.
- Develop and maintain new and existing web-based and client/server applications.
- Support the business with new initiatives using PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI.
- Write test plans and user acceptance testing cases for quality assurance.
- Maintain DevOps with progress of support and development initiatives.
- Improve the performance of applications via load and stress testing.
- Work with external suppliers on the systems integration approach including developing and supporting API’s.
- Create custom ad-hoc reports as required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working within a Microsoft environment.
- Azure Dev-ops
- Strong SQL skills
- Must be detail-oriented and logical
- Ability to learn new business and technical concepts
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong team leadership and risk management ability.
They offer an excellent salary up too: £42,000.
This National end user is based in London; they can offer a fully remote role. But 1/2 days in the office per week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet