Technical Support Officer needed in Uxbridge £13.39 ph PAYE - Reference:441904
This role will involve:
- Responsible for delivering complex, routine, and emergency tasks against the technical administrative standards to ensure consistency in maintaining service delivery
- Deliver a skilled and flexible technical administration support service across the directorates, and to react to peaks and troughs of work in any location as required
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for meeting tight deadlines and committed to high standards of customer care
- Maintain an understanding of the operational workflow processes and linkage with the technical administrative support services
- Prioritise tasks assigned and escalating any gaps in resourcing to Technical Support Supervisor/Technical Support Co-Ordinator
- Team meeting organisation and preparation, taking meeting minutes, updating core database systems, being the first point of contact for the team caseload, and managing bring-up/bring forward systems
Ideally candidates will have:
- Understanding of Business Improvement (BID) and its implications for the wider team
- Ability to use financial systems i.e. Oracle
- Experience of supporting a multi-disciplinary teams with comprehensive technical administration services (including meeting arrangements, minute taking, and database/system administration)
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance