Assistant Tree Officer needed in Newbury £11.27 ph PAYE - Reference:5185840
This role will involve:
- To advise fellow officers, applicants and the public on minor planning applications and other development proposals as they relate to trees, prepare and present reports to committees and public meetings, and generally promote understanding about the nature of the service provided.
- To deal with applications and notices for works to protected trees subject to Tree Preservation Orders or which lie within Conservation Areas, make recommendations accordingly, and act as the point of contact for the public.
- To survey and update existing Tree Preservation Orders, investigate requests for new Tree Preservation Orders, and prepare plans and reports, consider objections, and make recommendations accordingly.
- In conjunction with the Enforcement team, to monitor the implementation of approved development and assist in ensuring compliance with duties and conditions relating to the protection of trees, landscaping and replacement planning
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry