The PPC team are responsible for ensuring that all online adverts appear at the top of a customer or owner’s browsing page. This includes deciding what online search strings are most likely to result in customer bookings and owner enquiries and to take a commercial approach when deciding how much to pay to display those adverts.
- Interest in digital marketing
- A seamless ability to source, analyse and interpret findings from data
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, delivery oriented environment
- Strong technical skills (able to interface directly with colleagues in IT)
- Operate independently and proactively with a positive can-do attitude
- Paid Social ie Facebook and Twitter experience
- Display activity management
- Experience of the Travel industry
- Adwords and Bing Professional Certification
- Experience of major SEM platforms Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing Ads
- Hands-on experience of building, growing and optimising paid search portfolio.
- Experience working with a bid management platforms such as Marin, Double Click, Kenshoo
In order to deliver growth, the company is seeking to expand its online marketing team and appoint a PPC Analyst. This role offers a great opportunity to play a crucial part in a successful and award winning department, that is itself part of a successful and award winning business.
They will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
Overall bookings and revenue growth
Being part of a continuous experimentation workflow
- Identify, share and spread best practice throughout the business and demonstrate excellent team work
- Communicate effectively and influence key stakeholders across the business, both internal and externally such as suppliers, HOD’s, Directors etc.
- Demonstrate high level of confidence and ability in managing and resolving conflict
- Embrace and drive innovation with the ability to think outside the box
- Consistently demonstrate passion for the business and the role
- Show confidence and conviction with decision making taking full responsibility for your actions and outcomes.
- Effectively manage own time, resources and journey plans to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity
- Role models values, philosophy and business goals and objectives
- Constantly seeks out opportunities for self-development
- Remains coachable at all times
Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your line manager.
Note: This Role Profile reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the role profile will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post-holder.
Role/ Department/ Specific Responsibilities:
- Attend departmental meetings and represent the department at internal and external meetings.
- Recommend changes to systems and procedures to improve the efficiency of the site operations. Continually review operational practices to ensure best practice is delivered at all times.
- Work in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and to ensure all new systems and data are secure.
Although we work hard, we also believe in rewarding that hard work. In addition to salaries, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office