Business Intelligence Development Officer needed in Bristol £12.95 ph ref:444772
This role will involve:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of a forward work plan for Business intelligence activity, including milestones for core projects and other research activity.
- Monitor a range of projects ensuring that data requirements meet the customer’s requirements, for quality and timeliness. This will mean managing conflicting priorities and liaising with services to scope, determine and agree requirements.
- Provide high quality data and advice to the organisation and support. Work on and lead where appropriate, large and small scale research projects and performance monitoring activities in both a qualitative and quantitative setting.
- Ensure the delivery of assured and effective intelligence and performance outputs to all levels of staff, up to and including managers, operational staff and members of the public
- Support Business Intelligence Analysts in the delivery of core and statutory intelligence activity across all departments
- Produce high quality written outputs for web and documents.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Significant experience of a high level of data analysis
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent NVQ Level 5) or show equivalent experience in work relating to the post.
- Experience of the PowerBI reporting and analytics system.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration