Job Title Sign Maker / Installer
Salary: £23K - £27K depending on experience + overtime,
My client are a fast moving, dynamic, large format production print house and are looking for an experienced Sign Maker Installer to join their team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in Sign and graphics production. This hands-on role will require a highly motivated, self-disciplined team player with ability to run and develop this department. You will need to be adaptable and able to multi task. Skills in the following disciplines would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
- Pre-Production art working when required
- Manufacturing signs and graphics
- Fitting of graphics and stickers
- General maintenance of machines
- Work with general graphic production staff including sub contract graphic fitters
- Briefing and communicating information when receiving or passing jobs on
- General graphic duties
- CSCS, IPAF and PASMA are beneficial to this role.
If you have the relevant Large Format / Signage Sign Making / Fitting experience for this role, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Installer, Sign maker, sign making, graphics technician, finishing, print finisher, finisher, finishing, print finish, large format, signage, wide format, graphics, POS, Point of sale, sign maker, signage
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative
Less than 1 year