A private healthcare company based in Hertfordshire are looking for a bright, switched on and diligent individual to provide ongoing temporary administrative/coordination support (Minimum of 3 months). You will support with their supply chain team managing orders and recognising any discrepancies.
You will work closely with Buyers as well as their warehouse, so you role will be split between the warehouse and remote working.
This role will consist of ensuring order processing is accurate, managing unavailable products, providing feedback to warehouse team, updating log books, tracking order processing, assisting with invoice discrepancies, assisting with any changes in the process, reporting and providing general administrative support.
You will support a team of people but at the same time, have to be comfortable to work autonomously. Having someone who can pick up things quickly and who has a high attention to detail is also very important.
If you are immediately available with excellent customer service skills and being used to a fast paced deadline driven environment, then please apply asap!
- Experience in a similar role. Perhaps assisting a buyer or managing an order process.
- Experience working in the medical/healthcare industry is beneficial when understanding the terminology.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills.
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Measured and calm demeanour preferred.
- Confident with scheduling.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent