Management Support Officer needed in Lincoln £10.55 ph ref:5185893
This role will involve:
- Manage a professional secretarial and administrative service to the Senior Management Team (Officers).
- Manage the Senior Manager(s) e-mails and diary, ensuring the most efficient use of time and resources; organising deputies to attend meetings where necessary.
- 3 Deal with enquiries and complaints using judgement, tact and diplomacy, working to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Deal with queries and requests from Officers and elected members exercising appropriate judgement, tact and diplomacy when deciding on how to handle the communication.
- Use creativity and innovation to deal with issues that arise in the Senior Manager(s) absence and proactively create new procedures to ensure that office continues to run effectively and efficiently.
- Provide a general research function to the Senior Manager(s) and collate information in order to meet deadlines. Undertake project and consultation exercises as required, ensuring prompt accurate responses, analysing returns, preparing summaries, manipulating data and detail and presentation of documentation in the most suitable format.
- Provide minute taking support including the preparation of papers, note taking including the accurate recording of information and actions.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Visio
- Experience in Minute Taking
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services