Planning Officer needed in Harrow paying £13.86 per hr PAYE Ref:010600
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Accompanied and unaccompanied site visits and meetings within and outside of office pursuant to the development of reports and recommendations.
- Negotiations with developers to achieve satisfactory proposals within the context of national, strategic and local policies, standards and guidelines, within statutory time constraints.
- Provision of professional recommendations and advice on complex planning issues relating to major planning applications and regeneration projects as required.
- Liaison with other Sections within Planning Services, other Divisions within Regeneration and Planning, other Departments, and Government Departments in support of delivery of a high quality planning service.
- Represent, as required, the Development Management or Policy Section at meetings with other Sections, Divisions and Departments, government departments, statutory bodies, developers, community and other groups, the general public and at Planning Committee.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Full UK driving licence
- Planning Degree or equivalent qualification accredited to RTPI
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services