Parks Support Officer Based in Twickenham and the salary is £14.75 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5680
This role will involve:
- To assist the Parks Team in monitoring the performance of all parks related contracts daily and ensure continuous improvement by developing programmes of work with contractors.
- To ensure work achieved is to the highest standard, meeting the expectations of stakeholders and customers always within the available resources.
- To assist the Parks Team in the monitoring of expenditure across a range of Grounds Maintenance Budgets.
- To assist the Parks Team with raising purchase orders using the Capita finance system and dealing with the finance related enquiries from contractors, customers and colleagues.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry