Job Title: IT Manager
Established manufacturing business are looking to appoint a new IT Manager, due to expansion. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, the postholder will ensure
an effective IT deployment including infrastructure, desktop support and internal procedures in conjunction with global team.
Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Job Description of an IT Manager
The postholder will support both on site and remote working colleagues by providing internal technical and third-party solutions, manage and maintain full list of details of websites and hosting partners including renewal dates and costs and offer initial desktop support in conjunction with other support providers.
Oversee and manage third party support providers including evaluating performance and value for money, work with colleagues to manage and update/improve Sharepoint and intranet content and capabilities and maintain register of all users, licences and IT related contracts including renewal dates
Liaise and co-ordinate internal colleagues to ensure ‘good housekeeping’ protocols are followed in terms of file and data management and ensure compliance with company policies, attend meetings to evaluate any IT related projects are appropriately scoped and costed.
Report to the Leadership team on IT systems performance including attendance at meetings/presentations.
Expect regular travel in the UK and overseas
Skills & experience of an IT Manager
The successful candidate must have worked in a similar role, be self-motivated to work autonomously and communicate effectively. Be technically proficient for all Microsoft products and other everyday applications.
Why Should You Apply?
- The business offers 2 extra days paid leave per year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Work for a business that are committed to employee’s mental health and wellbeing
- Offer ongoing professional and personal development
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)