Lawyer Based in London and the salary is £25.66 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 4962
This role will involve:
- Provide legal advice and support on all matters relating to social care, education and public health law and to ensure the provision of a high quality, efficient, cost effective and customer focused service
- To conduct legal proceedings and represent the client department on issues arising within the Social Care and Housing team with a particular focus on the client’s functions with regard to social care, public health and education
- Deal personally with adult social care matters, including:
- Providing legal advice and support on social care, education and public health matters, conduct case work in all levels of court, issuing and defending proceedings on behalf of the client and representing the client at court hearings undertaking advocacy, as appropriate, in the Family Court, Court of Protection, Education Tribunal and other courts and tribunals as necessary;
- To manage case work and advise on strategic case management with a view to cost effectiveness;
- Provide expert advice and assistance on the law and practice in relation to social care, education and public health matters including judicial review claims and information governance issues;
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of the law and practice in relation to social care, education and public health;
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal