Sheltered Housing Officer Based in London and the salary is £15.33 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5112
This role will involve:
- To provide clear, pragmatic and customer centred housing services tailored to residents with high support needs, to assist them to sustain their tenancy and live independently
- To promote inclusion, cohesion and active citizenship in the neighbourhood- helping to shape opportunities and resident engagement
- Act as an ambassador for the client, its services and those who provide services on its behalf- support residents to navigate and access services specific to their needs and vulnerability
- Deliver coordinated resident services as part of a multidisciplinary team. This could include duty, home visits, planned and reactive appointment, case conferences etc.
- To carry out welfare checks for sheltered housing residents and other tenants who have been identified as having additional support needs
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of delivering customer care to diverse community
- Experience of carrying out welfare or risk assessments and making referrals to partner agencies
- Able to work confidently with IT software packages
- Have working knowledge of housing benefit, universal credit, and other welfare benefits and an in-depth understanding of government welfare reforms
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property