Mechanical Services Officer Based in London and the salary is £19.59 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5134
This role will involve:
- Assisting the Mechanical Services Manager in the Operational management of term contracts for the maintenance, repair and upgrading of mechanical and associated building services across the client’s housing stock.
- Assisting in the management of large revenue budgets for maintenance, repair and upgrade of mechanical and associated building services by ensuring asset, compliance and financial systems are regularly updated.
- Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of IT systems to assist in managing the maintenance of plant and equipment across the client’s housing stock. These systems will capture asset types, condition, maintenance history, lifetime and statutory compliance monitoring.
- Assist in the management of capital and revenue budgets associated with the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical and life safety systems.
- Assist in the monitoring and management of contractor performance through the use of established performance frameworks.
- Assist the Mechanical Services Manager by monitoring the effectiveness of procurement and purchasing within the service and by contractors to maximise savings and provide the best value service to residents.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Applicants should have experience in working in the building services, technical FM or fire safety field and should hold a relevant qualification in an associated discipline
- Membership or currently working towards membership (currently in the enrolment process) of relevant professional body (IET, CIBSE, BIFM, CIPHE).
- A relevant qualification at level 2 or above on the national qualifications framework.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property