SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER Reporting to: Head of Delivery
About The BIO Agency
BIO is a business innovation and experience design consultancy.
We help businesses fundamentally change how they operate for the better by designing empowering and engaging
experiences based on real human behaviour. We work end-to-end, from exploring and validating a business idea,
through to execution of the service or product experience.
The role of Senior Project Manager is pivotal to the success of effectively managing client projects by working closely
with the in-house team as well as setting client expectations on deadlines and accomplishing successful deliveries.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional qualities who is passionate about digital and envisages their role
within the organisation as being key.
You will be ambitious and enthusiastic with brilliant attention to detail, exceptional communication and multi-tasking
skills along with a drive to succeed. You aren’t afraid of making decisions, working out solutions and escalating issues as
Identifying and defining client requirements
Manage and set expectation of the client.
Fostering and facilitating a collaborative approach, working with cross disciplined teams.
Accurate time & cost estimation.
Driving projects though the production process ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery (i.e., manage scope, team
efficiency, risks, issues, dependencies, burn rates etc).
Manage assigned projects independently with a light touch of oversight & supervision.
Manage multiple workstreams & projects simultaneously.
Creation of SoWs, Project plans and CRs.
Creation of project progress and status reports, managing and mitigating risks and issues.
Facilitate and manage communication about your projects both internally and externally.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
8+ years in Digital Project Management (with digital agency or consultancy experience) and end to end experience
of delivering digital projects.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
A thorough understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies and how these can be best leveraged.
Ability to tightly manage project teams, ensuring clear understanding of scope between the client and the various
Experienced in effectively managing multiple workstreams / concurrent projects.
Ability to track project progress and budgets, maximise efficiency across teams, identify scope creep, identify
change requests and manage accordingly.
Escalate issues and proactively think about solutions.
Comfortable presenting to large groups and senior management or board level stakeholders, both client and agency
Experienced in creating accurate project forecasts (from a time, cost and resource perspective).
Ability to think beyond the client brief and suggest additional services (e.g., research, prototyping etc) if appropriate
to the project.
Demonstrable ability to manage third parties.
Prior experience of working with offshore teams is a must.
• 25 days’ holiday (3 to be taken between Christmas and New Year)
• Extra day off on your birthday
• Two Sunshine Friday half days (to be taken on Friday afternoons during July & August)
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Up to 3% matched contributory pension scheme
• Training: Membership of YCN L&D platform
• Wellbeing: Access to Spill – Mental health support through Slack
• Flexible rewards: Membership of a flexible rewards platform with £50 of credit a month
• One month paid sabbatical after five years of continuous service
- About The BIO Agency
- We help businesses fundamentally change how they operate for the better by designing empowering and engaging experiences based on real human behaviour. We work end-to-end, from exploring and validating a business idea, through to execution of the serv...
- Role Summary
- Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet