We are delighted to be working with a dynamic Accountancy Practice based in Lichfield, Staffordshire. Thanks to continued growth and new clients, the practice have openings at various levels including Semi Senior and Senior Accountant.
This role is based in their central Lichfield offices, an easy commute from Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Burton, Walsall, Cannock and more. They provide a modern and friendly working environment, with flexible working and work from home potential.
Competitive salary, with great benefits and full study support for AAT, ACCA, ACA or ICAEW may be provided for those taking professional qualifications.
If you are working towards your AAT Level 4, are part qualified or fully qualified we would like to speak with you to discuss the best role for you within this practice.
This is a great opportunity with a firm that is growing and offers lots of potential for internal promotion.
· Prepare financial accounts and audits
· Analyse financial information and summarise financial status
· Corporation tax compliance services
· Supporting clients with adding value services
· Support month-end and year-end processes
· Provide technical support and advice for junior team members
· Provide client advisory services
· Visit and work from client premises on occasion
What you will need:
Successful applicants will need experience in accounting gained from practice and be able to demonstrate good working knowledge of accounting systems. In addition, you will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
Due to the flexibility and opportunities available within this organisation, candidates working in practice at all levels are invited to apply. The salary and role offered will be reflected based on a candidates experience in practice and qualifications already achieved.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy