They're looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join the team and connect the world to more. You'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. The team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world's first truly global Internet Service Provider.
- Devise and own specific elements of the Quality Management System, working in collaboration with all departments to deliver Quality improvements to the road map.
- Support with the implementation and subsequent maintenance of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 whilst maintaining our certification to AS9100 (Aerospace specific).
- Lead the implementation of specific focused 'Quality Improvement' projects, to deliver year-on-year QCD improvements, utilizing KPI analysis, Pareto, FMEA and other relevant tools and techniques.
- Support with the NCR process. Leading activities associated with specific non-conforming product, services, and processes. Initiating containment action, identifying root causes, ensuring robust and rigorous investigation and problem resolution is undertaken and reviewed for its effectiveness.
- Support with all matters of compliance including Quality, Environmental and H&S. Assisting with Internal audits (and external when required) in line with the Viasat audit schedule.
- Assist the Quality Manager during recertification and surveillance audits from our third-party accrediting body.
Skills / Knowledge / Attributes
- Experience AS/ISO auditor
- Experienced in the use of business improvement tools and techniques (5s, Lean, Kaizen etc.).
- Familiar with APQP process tools and techniques.
- Experienced in understanding, compiling and approving FAIR submissions.
- Experienced in the use and construction of Quality Management Plans and Control Plans.
- Extensive experience in the use of statistical analysis, process capability and problem resolution tools (8D, 5 Why, 6 Sigma etc) and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001 and ISO27001
- Experience gained in Aerospace, Automotive or similar sectors preferred
- Experience in electronics manufacturing would be advantageous
- Experience in manufacturing and service delivery would be an advantage
- Experience with Solid works would be an advantage
- Must have, or be capable of obtaining, UK security clearance
- Business related discipline (such as Quality or Continuous Improvement) essential.
- Minimum HNC/Degree in Engineering or Business related discipline (or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience with CAD software (good to have)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other