Planning, Monitoring & Control Lead Professional - 12 month contract - Frimley - ££49.99 ph UMB or £38.90 ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
This role is for a PM&C - Lead Professional working within BAE Systems Integrated Combat Systems, based in Frimley, supporting the In-Service Combat Systems Project Management Office. Creating and Maintaining an Integrated Master Schedules in Primavera 6 and working with other planners to ensure best practice is applied to enable the programme's projects to deliver to our customer's needs.
- Produce and maintain integrated plans at the programme level (Level 1-3). Working with Project Managers, System Engineers and Estimators to produce fully resourced (Man Hours/Materials) detail schedules.
- Support project planners to produce coherent quarterly Estimate At Complete forecasts and provide analysis of project submissions. Provide forecast scenario plans/models as required in line with Programme Directors requirements.
- Manage month end processes to ensure data is collated and accurately reported for all projects within Programme. This includes supporting monthly Change Process, maintaining programme records and validating Earned Value Data
- Collate and analyse programme level project and data. Prepare and present reports for all planning activity metrics - provide analysis on all results with guidance/recommendations on required improvements to support SPM/PM's (EVM, Milestone, Cost and Resource reports). Produce monthly Budget and Man-hour metrics.
- Supporting the bid teams by offering independent review and advice. Run Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) using Primavera Risk Analysis and advising on results.
- Assist in the programme to achieve its delivery milestones by ensuring best practice and process is adhered to and opportunities are sought for continuous improvement
- Provide guidance and training to project teams on the company planning toolset, processes and industry best practice to ensure SQEP levels are maintained or enhanced.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other