Description of Activities to be undertaken
- Check for accuracy and edit files.
- Review and update technical documents.
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in digital records.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organisation.
- Provide support to teams for application of document management system.
- Responsible for implementation of document control processes and systems.
- Must have the ability to communicate and converse at all levels.
- Ability to work methodically within set guidelines and systems.
- Personal time management and work prioritisation to support effective work delivery with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively, flexibly and as a member of a team.
- Ability to observe/listen and absorb new knowledge quickly.
- Previously worked in an office environment, desirable experience in Document Control
- Must be computer literate with a solid working knowledge of word, Excel, Adobe and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other