- Ability to demonstrate competence in the use of P6 with an understanding of Earned Value Management, are essential skills for the role.
Essential qualifications not required, relevant experience acceptable
Primavera P6 experience is essential.
- Develop and maintain EVM compliant IMS in accordance with functional procedures and guidelines.
- Validate and verify schedule data provided by suppliers (internal and external) prior to appropriate incorporation within IMS.
- Provide planning input to project throughout the project lifecycle at the appropriate level.
- Support the Senior Planner with emergent projects as directed by Business Management Manager.
- Maintaining personal level of subject matter expertise.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Creation of the Work breakdown structure, Resource loading, Project level IMS (Integrated Master Schedule), and Project-specific basis of scheduling documents.
- Input into the month-end process including Updating schedule progress. (EV percentage complete), Undertaking schedule forecasting, Updating milestone status and critical path analysis, and Undertaking schedule performance review including EV variance analysis. (SPI)
- Providing Planning input to Investment approval and Change Control process, Risk and Opportunity process, and Peer reviews.
- Production of Planning and EV deliverables in accordance with the appropriate procedures and guidelines.
- Proposing solutions and workarounds to address schedule performance issues.
- Ensuring understanding of responsibilities and demonstrating appropriate behaviours in line with the Company's environmental, health, safety, security, quality and ethics standards.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with and awareness of project members.
- Supporting the development of the Assistant Planners.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other