Google Analytics Manager - London, NW3
- Ability to produce data analytics report from Google Analytics tool and other CRM system
- Ability to understand the data insight and give meaningful action points to the senior managers to drive the change and improve the online marketing performance
- A good scope of knowledge about digital marketing
The candidate needs to be a thoroughly self-motivated person.
3 years Google Analytics experience
Team set up:
Looking after two people ona . daily basis - previous line management experience would be desirable, but not essential.
Liaising on a daily basis with product owners and other stakeholders
2 F2F interviews. Would like the successful person to start as soon as possible, but there is some flexibility to wait for a good candidate.
- Annual bonus—up to 10% individual performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance (after 1 year service)
- Childcare voucher (from day one)
- Ride to work scheme (after probationary period)
- From 2018 Jan. 25 days, after 5 years’ service 27 days.
This role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of on-site analytics, user data and campaign reporting. You will take ownership of our Google Analytics strategy and reporting, and be able to analyse user behaviour to provide insight and regular reporting to other teams. You will be able to analyse user data sets and combine this with on-site analytics to provide a detailed insight into our users. You will have an in depth understanding of digital analytics, customer and user databases, digital marketing, and how these fields overlap.
- Manage all aspects of digital analytics, site conversion funnels, online surveys and reporting strategy across on-site analytics and user data
- Manage the digital analytics team, producing recurring and ad-hoc traffic, database analysis, and campaign reporting across business analytics, commercial and marketing.
- Remotely manage one Digital Analyst, located in Bucharest.
- Analyse on-site and user data to provide insight into user journeys, site activity, competitor analysis and marketing campaigns to inform digital strategy and product development.
- Manage all client campaign reporting, including pre-pitch and post campaign reporting.
- Work with Google Analytics, SimilarWeb, Hotjar and other software as required.
- Manage implementation of Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager.
- Develop and implement new reports and reporting tools.
- Be the internal expert on Google Analytics, SimilarWeb, Hotjar and other tools as required, providing support and training to internal stakeholders.
- Understand our user database and be able to analyse large data sets and produce targeted segmentations
- Provide training and support to marketing teams.
- Excellent Google Analytics experience and an understanding of the Google Analytics API.
- Experience in using Google Analytics with Excel plugins to extract and manipulate data.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of SimilarWeb, Hotjar or other similar analysis tools.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, preferably IBM Watson (Silverpop).
- Good understanding of the digital landscape and the different stages of the user journey.
- Skilled in presenting and explaining complex concepts to non-digital staff.
- Ability to train junior and senior staff and work as a part of a team.
- Highly organised and able to manage complex interdepartmental processes.
- Good strategic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter able to work independently.
- 3-5 years experience.
Pension, Commission/Bonus, Healthcare/Dental, Childcare Vouchers, Other
Data insight, Digital marketing, Google Analytics tools,