£40-45k – pension – life assurance – half day fridays
Castleford – Office based
Are you looking to join a business that prides itself on its' employees welfare?
Do you want to work with hi tech products in a lucrative sector?
Are you looking for a fast paced and varied role?
Then look no further...
Main Purpose of the Role
To put together client solutions for systems and components manufactured on site for a number of exciting sectors. This organisation is looking to bring in a candidate with manufacturing / engineering projects experience into the business to liaise with internal and external clients on a variety of high profile projects with household names.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Technically Qualified – mechanical, electrical or electronic
• Previous experience dealing with manufacturing processes, use project tracking tools, working with large multinational organisations
• Previous projects experience – working in precision engineering or with complex products (not heavy engineering)
This is a varied position involving key technical knowledge of products.
• Coordinate projects ensuring timely delivery within budget
• Create and maintain technical and project documents
• Control project P&L
• Brief engineers on scope of work, Hit deadlines to maintain project milestone requirements and investigate compliance requirements
Salary and Benefits
In return you will receive a generous starting salary of £40-45k, pension, life assurance + early finish on Fridays
An opportunity second to none to join a worldwide name in an interesting and varied position.
This business work in a very exciting and busy sector that is growing and very secure.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet