Hello Education are looking to recruit a Lunchtime Supervisor to work within a primary school based in Middlesbrough. The applicant will be joining the school’s team when required therefore working as part of a wider team is essential. Ideally, we are seeking someone who has carried out the same role or worked within similar capacity.
The role will include maintaining a clean and safe space for the pupils indoors and provide supervision outdoors if needed.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Recent experience within schools, ideally within a similar role
- Be reliable
- Confident working as part of a wider team
- Great communication skills with pupils aged between 3-11 years old
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can provide the following benefits;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who offer round the clock support within your role
- Opportunity for additional positions through our links with other schools
- Our ‘Recommend a friend’ scheme, where you can earn money by nominating your fellow colleagues for work
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake of have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent