Hello Education are seeking to recruit a dedicated and experienced Teacher to join a large primary school based in Darlington. We are looking for someone who can integrate quickly into the school’s own team and share their ethos.
Applicates must have a good understanding of the national curriculum throughout EYFs, Key Stage 1 and 2 along with at least 6 months experience within a UK primary school. The classes are of mixed abilities which can include EAL, Autism and SEN pupils, experience teaching and supporting additional needs would be an advantage however not necessary.
Currently the position will be on an ad hoc basis with the potential to be long term and even permanent for the right person!
Successful applicants must have the following;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Newly Qualified Teachers are also welcome to apply for the position
- Great communication skills with pupils aged between 3-11 years old
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Use own initiative
- Be reliable and have genuine desire to positively impact a student’s education
- Previous experience teaching within a UK primary school
- Extensive knowledge of the National Curriculum across the key stages
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- ‘Refer a Friend’ Scheme
To apply send an update CV and for more information call the office on 01642 039888
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education