Administrator needed in Bury £9.81ph PAYE - Reference:0004 D789 / 1
This role will involve:
- To provide administrative support to the teams based within the strategic development unit
- To provide dedicated administrative support to the teams based within the strategic development unit and its associated groups, including task and finish groups.
- To actively support the strategic development unite in the collation of relevant performance monitoring data and information
- To provide minute taking support
- To develop and maintain effective administrative systems
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration