Gardener needed in London £13.30ph PAYE - Reference:444553
This role will involve:
- Assist with the maintenance of ornamental areas and features to include; shrubs & shrub beds, roses & rose beds, hedges and natural features; (Bulb Plantings, Wildflower meadows and areas of biodiversity).
- Assist with maintenance of grass areas to include mowing, edging, and renovation tasks.
- As directed undertake the control of unwanted herbage in horticultural features and hard landscape areas.
- Assist with minor landscape works and horticultural development as directed.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an assistant Gardener or Gardener.
- Basic gardening skills to include cultivation of soils, pruning of shrubs & Roses.
- Basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry