Specialist Customer Service Adviser needed in Oxford £11.41 ph PAYE - Reference:5185997
This role will involve:
- Answering enquiries by phone, using a headset and laptop, email, webchat, social media and face-to-face from members of the public and partner agencies including medical professionals, the Police and the Fire and Rescue Service.
- Researching information for customers and either resolving their enquiries or directing them to a relevant and more appropriate service.
- Completion of an initial assessment including referrals for adult social care.
- Prioritise and place service users on social care allocation lists.
- Assessment for and ordering of disability aids.
- Identify and complete adult safeguarding referrals.
- Completion of Carers assessments, support plans and reviews.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services