Strategic Commissioner needed in Dorset £26.59 ph PAYE - Reference:5179790
This role will involve:
- Assist appropriate Head of Service, Senior Manager or relevant board in the strategic commissioning of services and in policy and service development.
- Create effective frameworks, strategies and policies for jointly commissioned services with partner agencies.
- Ensure robust commissioning outcome and/or delivery of service to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of commissioned services as required.
- Lead, manage and be accountable for the work of a designated team or teams in accordance with policies and procedures within the range of delegated duties.
- Lead on the development of appropriate strategies, policies and plans relating to commissioning of services.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A Basic DBS check.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant discipline
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services