Administration Assistant needed in Shrewsbury £9.78 ph PAYE - Reference:445066
This role will involve:
- Provide and maintain daily transport services for school and subsidised public transport
- Review the operation of contracted mainstream transport to identify savings and network efficiencies
- Procure short term and ad hoc transport arrangements
- Assist in providing innovative solutions to identify savings and network efficiencies
- Actively participate in the development of Passenger Transport E-procurement initiatives.
- Assist in the procurement and maintenance of the European Framework of Operators
- Manage sensitively and professionally the needs and problems of those requiring transport.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration