General Trades Person needed in Camden £15.65 ph PAYE - Reference:443235
This role will involve:
- Undertake all aspects of building repairs, maintenance, renewals and replacements ranging from routine reactive repairs to major renewals and rewiring of occupied and void properties.
- Diagnosing faults and the causes of building defects in order to identify the most appropriate solution to be applied. Taking account of the need to reduce repeat faults and visits and apply the most cost effective solution under the circumstances.
- Ensure all work is in compliance with current building regulations and standards and the safety of residents is maintained at all times.
- To be responsible for any follow-on or related repair works identified where these cannot be completed during the first visit, providing sufficient detail to enable such work to be scheduled for completion at the next appointment
- Providing excellent standards of customer care at all times. Act as an ambassador for the repairs service and the client.
- Ability to work alone with minimal levels of supervision, using own initiative to resolve building defects and problems, seeking guidance when appropriate.
Ideally candidates will have completed apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ qualification or qualified by experience in relevant trade.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction