Job Title: Care Administrator
Location: South Tyneside Branch (NE32 3DT)
Hours: Perm Contract working 37.5hrs per week
Salary: Upto £18,000 per annum
As branch Administrator you will be responsible for monitoring our live Call monitoring system, ensuring all home visits have been attended and logged correctly to ensure accurate invoicing and carer worker payment, manually inputting data into the system when required, any other administration duties needed. The role will involve some hands on care alongside supporting with the on call rota.
The Ideal Candidate will have or excellent administrative and IT skills, experience of using in house systems, working to deadlines, data input and excellent attention to detail.
Role & Responsibilities
- General office duties/admin tasks including but not limited to archives, post and office supplies
- Manage weekly timesheets
- File updates to ensure compliancy of employees personnel files
- Completion of leaver forms
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering and inputting data
- Support the operational team with collation of timesheets and annualised hours reporting
- Provide support and guidance to employees and Managers on payroll related queries
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administration role
- Good understanding of payroll
- Maths & English grade C or above
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills the ability to interact at all levels
- Good verbal and written English with an excellent eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a calm and patient manner
- The ability to manage own time, prioritise workloads, remain calm and think logically
- The ability to maintain accurate records to convey factual information
CRG Homecare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment by following all company Safeguarding policies and procedures.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email [url="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected] [/url] for an informal discussion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing