Covid-19 Prevention needed in Cambridge paying £30.00 per hr PAYE Ref: 5186008
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Provision of advice, information and support to businesses, landlords and property managers relating to relevant legislation, guidance and local outbreak controls.
- Investigation of complaints including undertaking monitoring and site visits / inspections as necessary.
- Assisting with the client’s prevention based communications and targeted campaigning.
Ideally candidates will be:
- Qualified in Environmental Health with experience of carrying out local authority intervention work including dealing with outbreaks and infection control. Any experience of carrying out H&S audits would also be very useful.
- Experience of carrying out investigative and / or enforcement work.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing